Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!







12.40 am..still in office( :(..damn..who made this roster)...no work...listening Emotional Atyachaar (remix version).......Frens!! I am feeling so much satiated while writing this post after so much time... But there are few reasons that i was not blogging which will show you traits of my negative personality...but i don't hesitate to show them all.... so here they are:-

1. I am lazy... so never felt the reason to religiously do some blogging

(next song..escape by Enrique)

2. I always had an impression that no one read my blog but when i opened my blog today..i found few clicks on the 'funny' n 'cool' tabs that people have clicked after reading my blog...and I am having my first blog follower..just wanna say..I love u all...and thanks a lot for waking up this lazy soul to blog again...

So I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

deepti gaur said...

I actually think ur blog is cool..u should blog more..ur writing is simple, funny and a mirror of how u feel..since it's written from the heart it makes readin delightful for the reader..!!
:) Good Luck..!!