Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The sun had set in, wheels were in motion and i was being dropped at the station...i was just viewing end of another blissful stay at my home...simultaneously listening to the missile like scolding words of my father..as usual...which are his complaints with me....actually by this..he shows how much he loves me...and exhumes everything out of his heart that he has stored for me...aah!!..me a lucky son of an unlucky father;);)

On way to Delhi...I was catching the beautiful scenes passing outside my window...Burnt wheat fields, facades of kuchha village houses passing by..village damsels....trees..n all beautiful creatures of man n nature...Then one unusual eye-soothing n lips-smiling sight caught me at one of the stations....a child in his village school uniform was trying to drink water from his above-height tap...he was making all-wet attempts..laughing..unaware of people watching around him...unaware of his clothes which were getting soaked..bunked his school to catch the 1st glimpse of the train....I was just trying to feel his carefree state of mind....unaware of anything around...and then i asked myself

"Dude! why can't you be like that???"....a carefree soul...what i need...a temporary nirvana..exonerating all those chaos..botherings..problems....commotions...worries....fears....that have always been revolving around me....

Then, another voice came from somewhere...clearing all that smog around me...a waking up dude-like-saint...it just told me these lines..

"Dude! I am you...I am the source of all those worries..commotions....all those synonyms u used...i m also in relation with them....but perhaps my best identity is...I am the solution to all of them...Just learn to be satisfied..living in ur present...past is not gonna come back..and future is just another unknown fiction..it is just your present..and you have to decide what you want to do in this time...have this frivolous thinking like u r having now...or just start doing some action for all those magnified-but-miniature form problems....be lively with your present..it always accompanies you wherever you go...everyday is a new day and you have to end each day by giving your ultimate best to the present....this not only improves your problem past but also sows seeds for a better tomorrow... so Wake up shivu!! present is calling you.....stand up dude n JUST DO IT!!!"...

No comments: